Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pageant Fun

Last weekend I went to the Miss USA pageant held in Las Vegas and that was wonderful. I already posted a blog about my experience in Las Vegas with my sister queens. It made me so excited for my National Pageant which is being held at ATLANTIS in the Bahamas the week of July 28th. However, this weekend I went to the Miss Oklahoma America pageant. A big congratulations to Alicia Clifton the new Miss Oklahoma America 2012. It was a fun weekend and I got to see many of my friends who were contestants in the Outstanding Teen competition. I had a nice conversation with Miss Outstanding Teen 2011 Clytee Burchett, what a wonderful young woman. It is nice to visit other pageants and see the great work that pageantry is doing for young women across our great state. It does not matter which Pageant system you are involved in, they all have there place. What is important is to get out there and get involved in your own life and the lives of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment